The IEA Regional Network groups bring together selected manufacturers from the exporting industry. The Regional Networks strengthen the connection between the IEA and its members by providing businesses with a forum for networking opportunities. This close connection allows members to engage directly with the IEA to find and develop specific solutions to challenges facing our members on a day-to-day basis.
The IEA currently runs five Regional Network groups. The groups meet five times a year. The meetings are held in partnership with our Export Series sponsors Rhenus Logistics, Irish Rail Iarnród Éireann and Fleet Magazine.
- The Border-Midlands Network Group is led by Barry Cullen, Head of Sales Silver Hill Duck – more information here
- The Southern Network Group is led by Paula Tebay, Plant Logistics Manager, Bausch & Lomb Ireland- more information here
- The Western Network Group – Position Available, more information here
- The South-Eastern Network Group is led by Barry Cahill, Managing Director, Glenhaven Foods – more information here
- The Dublin Network Group is led by Gabbie White, Director of Global Logistics, Alexion Pharmaceuticals – more information here
Looking for further information? Contact our Membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org