Dublin Network Group
The Dublin Network Group was set up to ensure that our members, located in Dublin, have a regular platform to discuss COVID-19, Brexit and supply chain issues. The meetings strengthen the connection with our members, provide an opportunity for business networking and are a means to finding collaborative solutions to common challenges. The meetings directly contribute to our communications and public affairs work.
This close connection allows members to engage directly with the IEA to find and develop specific solutions to challenges facing our members on a day-to-day basis.
The meetings also:
- provide a local focal point of contact to members
- act as an advocate for the region
- act as an advocate for local export needs and requirements
- provide a local networking platform.
Below is the list of dates and times for our 2021 meetings:
- 9th February, 2:30 – 3:30
- 6th April, 2:30 – 3:30
- 1st June, 2:30 – 3:30
- 27th July, 2:30 – 3:30
- 28th September, 2:30 – 3:30
- 30th November, 2:30 – 3:30
For more information about our Regional Network Groups or to register your interest to getting involved contact:
Communications and Public Affairs Officer
Tel: 086 142 3310