We are the highly progressive and influential independent representative body for all Irish exporters and internationally trading companies. We provide a seamless set of indispensable services and play a vital role in guiding our members through their export journey.
- We solve problems
- Resolve urgent export issues
- Market access
- Industry specific information
- Customs queries answered
- Access to like-minded companies
- Speaking opportunities
- Unique collaborative relationship with key Government departments and the Diplomatic Community
- Member connectivity
- Dedicated listing on our website
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Publicise product or offering to the export community
- Receive press releases, bulletins and updates
- Take advantage of our calendar of events and training courses
- Access to government departments
- Use of IEA member logo
Regional, national and pan-European Representative Body
The IEA established its regional growth and development strategy in 2016, a mandate of which was to establish a number of IEA Regional Boards to be made up of representatives from exporting businesses around the country to feed into the IEA National Council and Public Affairs Strategy to overcome barriers to local issues.
The IEA contributes to a number of Government stakeholder groups.
Find out more here.
What our members say
“Bimeda have been a member of the Irish Exporters Association for many years and I have found them to be very proactive when assistance is requested. They are problem solvers, hardworking, professional and know how to support companies on their export journey. I would definitely recommend joining to anyone who works in the export industry.”
Karen Cunningham, Business manager indirect markets, Bimeda
“The Irish Exporters Association has been helping Tipperary Crystal for over 30 years. Our needs have been multi demanding; relating to various exporting issues relevant to different parts of the globe – the IEA is our solution to most issues encountered. Over the years, we have developed business associates, been involved in industry partnerships and made great friends through a wider range of networking opportunities. The IEA is a real partner for businesses.”