The IEA assists companies when their documents need to be notarised providing an express service through a notary public.
The IEA assists companies with the certification of their documentation through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
The IEA assists companies with the certification of documentation by Apostille through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade for countries that have ratified the Hague Convention.
Documents we process for legalisation include:
- Certificates of Incorporation – including request of same from Companies Registration Office
- Certificates of Origin
- Export Certificates
- HPRA Certificates of Free Sale
- HPRA Certificates of GMP Compliance of a Manufacturer
- HPRA Certificates of Manufacturer’s Authorisation
- HPRA Certificates of Pharmaceutical Product
- Letters of Appointment
- Powers of Attorney
- Price Lists