Border-Midlands Network Group
The Border-Midlands Network Group is set up to ensure that our members in the border and midlands region of Ireland have a regular platform to discuss COVID-19, issues arising from the pandemic and Brexit. The meetings will strengthen the close connection between the IEA and its regional members, The meetings are an opportunity for business networking and is a means to find collaborative solutions within the business community. The meetings will directly contribute to our communications and public affairs work.
This close connection allows members to engage directly with the IEA to find and develop specific solutions challenges facing our members on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide a local focal point of contact to members
- Act as an advocate for the western region
- Act as an advocate for local export needs and requirements
- Provide a local networking platform
Below is a list of upcoming e-meetings:
- Wednesday 7th October,11-12noon
- Wednesday 2nd December, 11-12noon
For more information about the Regional Networks or to register your interest to getting involved contact:
Public Affairs and Communications Officer
Tel: 01 642 4171