You can find a list of previous years shortlisted and winners here.
Each Shortlisted Company will receive:
- An opportunity to compete for the Overall Exporter of the Year Award
- An Export Industry Awards Shortlisted certificate
- Press Coverage in our media partner The Business Post
- Feedback from the judges on your application submission (on request)
- Invitation to a Masterclass specially designed for C level Executives and Business Leaders by Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin
- Entitlement to use the Export Industry Award Shortlisted badge for your corporate marketing materials.
The Category Winners will also receive:
- An Export Industry Award Winner Certificate and a special trophy received at the Awards Ceremony
- The Winners will be advertised in a full page spread in The Business Post
- Use of the Category title you have won for your corporate marketing materials. The IEA will provide each winner with a specially designed digital badge
- Be profiled as a winner on the IEA website.
In addition, the overall Exporter of the Year will receive:
- Special announcement the Sunday after the ceremony (see 2019 here)
- A special trophy at the Awards ceremony
- An opportunity to speak at the following year’s Awards ceremony