You can find a list of previous years shortlisted and winners here.
Each shortlisted company will receive:
- An opportunity to vie for the Overall Exporter of the Year Award;
- An Export Awards National shortlisted certificate;
- Press Coverage on our media partner the Sunday Times
- Feedback from the judges on your application submission (on request);
- Invitation to a Masterclass specially designed for C level executives and business leaders by Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin.
- Entitlement to use the Export Award Shortlisted badge for your corporate marketing materials.
The categories winners will also receive:
- An Export Industry Award winner certificate and a special trophy received at the Awards ceremony;
- The Winners will be advertised as a full page add on the Sunday times;
- Entitlement to use the title of the category you have won for your corporate marketing materials. The IEA will provide each winner with a specially designed badge;
- Be profiled as a winner on the IEA website.
In addition, the overall Exporter of the Year will receive:
- Special announcement the Sunday after the ceremony (see 2019 here)
- A special trophy at the Awards ceremony;
- An invitation to attend the 20 years winners dinner on 4th March 2021;
- An opportunity to speak at the next year’s Awards ceremony