You can find a list of previous years shortlisted and winners here.
Each shortlisted company will receive:
- An opportunity to vie for the Overall Exporter of the Year Award;
- An Export Awards National shortlisted certificate;
- Press Coverage on our media partner the Sunday Times
- Feedback from the judges on your application submission (on request);
- Invitation to a Masterclass specially designed for C level executives and business leaders by Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin.
- Entitlement to use the Export Award Shortlisted badge for your corporate marketing materials.
The categories winners will also receive:
- An Export Industry Award winner certificate and trophy on the night;
- The Winners will be advertised as a full page add on the Sunday times (check 2018 here);
- Entitlement to use the Export Award Winner badge for your corporate marketing materials;
- Be profiled as a winner on the IEA website.
In addition, the overall Exporter of the Year will receive:
- A €2.500 Facebook digital advertising voucher, courtesy of Facebook
- Weekend tickets to the 2020 Irish Open, courtesy of KPMG Ireland