Hear what are our previous winners say
Why should you apply for the Export Industry Awards? What changed for our winners? What piece of advice do they have for future applicants?
Harry Hughes, CEO of Portwest explains why it is important to apply and what the benefits of being part of the Export Industry Awards are.
- Benchmark and get to know your business
- Convince our independent judges
- Great achievement for the shortlisted & winners
- Great networking opportunities
- Badge of honour
Stephen Nolan, COO of Nutritics shares why it is important to apply for the Export Industry Awards, what changed for them since they won the High Potential Exporter Award in 2018 and what the benefits of applying are.
- Great opportunity to showcase your business on a national and international scale
- Instant bounce
- External validation
- Real benefit to the external third-party judging process
- Extra level of social proof
Susanne Kerins, Head of Marketing from Cora Systems explains why it is important to apply, what changed for them since they won the Technology Exporter of the Year 2018 and gives some advice to future applicants.
- Fantastic experience
- Leverage the networking opportunity
- Trust in our quality in the eyes of our customers
- Added credibility
- Tell a story in your application
Derek Sweeney, Global Head of Sales at Wisetek shares on what changed since they won the Services Exporter of the Year 2018 and give his advice to future applicants.
- Growth phase
- Branding & PR with phenomenal exposure
- Verbalise your strategy through the process
- Help you attract talent