Rosslare Europort News
February 25th saw Rosslare Europort welcome Finnlines (Part of the Grimaldi group) second ro-ro vessel to the Rosslare to Zeebrugge service. Finnlines now operates three weekly sailings between Rosslare and the Belgium port.
The MV Finnpulp has a capacity of 225 trailers and the MV Finnwave has the capacity for 300 trailers with both vessels carrying 12 drivers per sailing. This direct service from Rosslare will boost the Irish transport industry connection to and from the Finnish, German, Estonian, Dutch and French markets. Rosslare Europort now offers 36 direct sailings per week to and from the Continent, ensuring Rosslare Europort as the Number One port in Ireland for direct RoRo / RoPax services to the continent.
FinnLines departures between Rosslare Europort and Zeebrugge:
- Rosslare Mon 03:00hrs – Zeebrugge Tue 11:00hrs
- Rosslare Thu 22:00hrs – Zeebrugge Sat 06:00hrs
- Rosslare Sat 14:00hrs – Zeebrugge Sun 22:00hrs
- Zeebrugge Tue 22:00hrs – Rosslare Thu 04:30hrs
- Zeebrugge Thu 22:00hrs – Rosslare Sat 04:00hrs
- Zeebrugge Sat 16:00hrs – Rosslare Sun 19:00hrs
For Rosslare Europort Ro/Ro & Passenger business related enquiries please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org