Recording: IEA Supply Chain Webinar | Digitizing your Global Supply Chain Visibility + SBCI Brexit Scheme
What you will learn:
• Have you mastered the orchestration of supply and demand flows?
• For Retailers: is your omnichannel strategy properly in place?
• For Manufacturers: are your plants at the same level of digitalisation – how using your supply chain control tower may maximize visibility benefits?
About the scheme:
– Background to the scheme
– What the criteria are and who may be eligible
– How long the scheme is available for and its features
– Examples of where an SME may use/apply for the scheme
– How to apply for the scheme, requirements and where to access more information
|Play recording (50 min)|
|Recording password: tFRVm3CZ|
These interactive online seminars will look at specific supply chain topics and include guest speakers on: Trade Finance, Revenue Recognition, Invoice Discounting, Cashflow/Working Capital, Revenue, Procurement, Supply Chain Strategy feeding into Business with AEO, Sustainability, Global Supply Chains, Warehousing and Brexit updates.
To keep informed about our webinars, events and training visit our online calendar: http://irishexporters.ie/calendar/
Sponsored by Rhenus Logistics, Ulster Bank and Irish Rail. Media partner: Fleet Magazine