Sustainability Webinar: The Road to Carbon Neutrality
Achieving carbon neutrality, no later than 2050 requires buy-in from all sectors. In this third instalment of our sustainability series of webinars, we discuss “The Road to Carbon Neutrality” with Dr. Cera Slevin, CEO and founder of Climate Matters Ltd; Paul Kennedy, Global Nature and Sustainability Manager, Mark Stafford, Nature and Sustainability Manager and Michael Doyle, Transport and Logistics Manager at Danone Specialised Nutrition in Wexford.
Speakers & Topics:
Dr Cera Slevin, CEO and founder of Climate Matter Ltd
- What does climate risk mean for your business?
- Why it’s valuable to your business, employees & customers to know your climate footprint
- What’s next…
Paul Kennedy, Global Nature & Sustainability Manager, Danone Specialized Nutrition, Wexford
- Intro to Danone’s climate ambitions & journey
- Actions in decarbonising our operations
Mark Stafford, Nature and Sustainability Manager, Danone Specialized Nutrition, Wexford
- Danone’s climate policy
- Danone Wexford the world’s first carbon-neutral infant formula plant
- Decarbonisation in Danone Wexford’s logistics chain