Peninsula began providing professional services to small businesses in Ireland in 1997. With offices in Dublin, Belfast, and Cork, and field staff across all regions, the business has since expanded to cover the entire island of Ireland.
Over 7,000 businesses use Peninsula’s award-winning service which is delivered by a team of expert CIPD qualified advisors. They recognise that the cost of having a HR professional on staff is too high for most small businesses. With Peninsula, you will have 24-hour access to HR and employment law expertise at a fraction of the cost.
While HR and employment law was Peninsula’s first specialism, their services now cover health & safety management, litigation representation, employee wellbeing, and much more besides. Below are further details on their range of services.
HR specific features
- Consultation: Full employment law consultancy telephone review
- Unlimited 24-hour HR Advice: Specific support for complex case or sector specific issues
- Bespoke Contracts and Documentation: Statement of Main Terms, policies, letters, forms, legislative updates
- Online HR Management System: Absence and holiday management, shift and rota planning, clock in and out system
- Litigation Representation: Taking witness statements, legal document preparation, research & investigation, WRC representation
- Peninsula Protect: Exclusive cover against the costs of defending employment disputes
- On-site Support: Grievance and disciplinary meetings, redundancy process, full investigations, mediation
- Unlimited 24-hour H&S Advice: Specific support for complex case or sector specific issues
- Bespoke Documentation: Health & safety policies and procedures
- Online H&S Management System: Risk assessment tools, accident reporting and management, safety posters
- Safecheck Review: Independent evaluation of health & safety compliance
- Litigation Representation
- Peninsula Protect: Exclusive cover against the costs of defending health & safety prosecutions
- Advisory App: View any advice that you have received any time, day or night
- Training: HR and H&S eLearning training
- Newsletter: Monthly ‘In the Loop’ newsletter