Webinar – LSCSG Skills Week – Women Driving the Supply Chain Industry Forward
The IEA ran a webinar as part of Logistics Week, entitled Women Driving the Supply Chain Industry Forward where a panel of female speakers addressed the skills needed to succeed in the logistics and supply chain industry. This webinar took place on Thursday 30th March at 12.00pm and included a panel Q&A session.
The panel consisted of:
- Vera Murphy, Managing Director, Bevan Murphy Consulting – Chair
- Dorina Alexandrianu, QHSE Manager, Virginia Logistics
- Kasia Steyn, Business Development Manger for Rail Freight, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
- Pearl Cumiskey, Branch Manager, Expeditors
- IEA Host: Vicki Caplin, Head of Marketing & Business Development
Logistics & Supply Chain Skills Week is an initiative of the Logistics and Supply Chain Skills Group (LSCSG), which was founded in 2019 to address the skills needs of the logistics and supply chain sector. Currently chaired by the Department of Transport, the group’s membership includes haulage and logistics sector representatives, education and training providers and all relevant Government Departments.