Completing Customs Declarations Training
The IEA Completing Customs Declarations training workshop covers the practical steps required to submit customs declarations for imports and exports. The course has been designed to provide practical, hands-on training with industry-specific examples. Attendees will be shown examples of completing customs declarations on various platforms. This interactive workshop will have time dedicated to Questions and Answers and the specific issues and challenges faced by attending companies.
What you will learn
- An overview of using TARIC, Classification, Country of Origin and Incoterms® 2020
- The key regulations governing the import and export of goods
- How to complete import and export declarations
- Examples of completing customs declarations for a range of goods including industrial goods and goods of animal origin.
- Transit declarations for imports and exports
- Regulatory requirements including Safety and Security Declarations (SSD)
- Using TRACES for animal-origin goods
- Post-Brexit rules changes and their impact on moving goods between GB, NI and ROI.
Who should attend
- Any staff responsible for completing customs declarations
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Freight forwarders
Cost per full day workshop: Member rate: €599 / Non-member rate: €799
|Book a Completing Customs Declarations Training course and one colleague from your organisation can join for free.
For more information or bookings please contact Niamh Reynolds or Paul Corbett on 01 661 2182 or email@example.com
Digital Badge Awards
All trainees who successfully complete the Completing Customs Declarations training workshop receive a digital badge award containing verifiable data on the skills or knowledge attained. Digital badges can be shared on social media platforms such as LinkedIn or added to digital CVs or email signatures. After successful completion of a course, you will receive an email containing simple instructions on how to download, share or start collecting digital badges.
Advanced Customs Compliance – March 20th
Customs Compliance, Advanced Customs Clearance and Import/Export Procedures Learn how to manage…Book
Completing Customs Declarations – 4th April
The IEA Completing Customs Declarations training workshop covers the practical steps required…Book
Understanding and Applying Incoterms® 2020 – April 10th
Incoterms® are the essential terms governing commercial contracts for international trade. Companies…Book
Letters of Credit – 18th of April
The Letters of Credit course has been developed to support businesses involved…Book
Introduction to Customs Compliance – May 10th
Classification, Origin, Valuation and Customs Procedures Introduction to Customs Compliance training provides…Book
Rules of Origin and FTAs – 16th May
Using Free Trade Agreements can reduce tax payments resulting in substantial cost…Book