How to Apply
The 2020 Export Industy Awards will not take place due to Covid-19. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the 2021 Awards.
- Entrants may range from SME’s companies to large multinationals, manufacturers to service providers depending on the category and related criteria;
- The international trading aspects of each applicant’s submission will be taken into account;
- Extra value will be given to export success and further potential across innovation & growth, strategic development & execution, sustainability, strategic finance, change management, organisation renewal and transformation; leadership skills as outlined in the criteria for each category;
- Companies do not need to be members of the Irish Exporters Association in order to be eligible to enter;
- Companies are strongly advised to provide actual financials to allow judges to make the correct assumptions. However companies who do not wish to include financial details will still be considered.
- Company turnover should be considered in the Irish only context as opposed to global turnover figures
- All application needs to be submitted on Submittable here by the 15th of September 2019;
- Supporting materials such as video, presentations, marketing collateral etc. are a great addition to an application;
- A company may enter more than one category but each application should be specific to the category. Generic application across categories will not be accepted;
- Supporting documentation in the form of one attachment may be supplied with applications and will be considered as part of their application.
Shortlisted companies will be called for a video conference interview on the 17th or 18th of October
Tips & Hints
- Market your organisation in your application by highlighting your strengths, illustrating how innovative and distinctive your achievements have been;
- Identify the key factors that you consider made your organisation a successful exporter;
- If you have been exporting for several years, make sure your application demonstrates what you have done differently to consolidate and grow your position in the past year (e.g. new markets, new technologies, focused marketing strategy etc.).