Warehouse Strategy & Design
The IEA Warehouse Strategy and Design course is over 1 day and intended for companies looking to expand and seek expert advice for project justification.
About the course
The IEA Warehouse Strategy and Design course is over 1 day and intended for companies looking to expand and seek expert advice for project justification. Companies will learn how to maximise the efficiency of their current warehouse operations and improve warehouse strategy through equipment, design and technology.
What you will learn
- The importance of warehousing as a function, a critical component of the supply chain and true source of competitive advantage (people, skills and learning)
- Warehouses are an integral component of a modern business and why they warrant focus, attention and integration
- What opportunities there are to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of warehousing operations
- Useful tools and techniques
Who should attend
- Supply chain and operations managers
- Logistics and shipping managers
- Warehousing and materials managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Customer Service Managers
To book contact email@example.com / 01 661 2182