South-Eastern Network Group
The South-Eastern Network Group was set up to ensure that our members in the south-eastern region of Ireland have a regular platform to discuss COVID-19, issues arising from the pandemic and Brexit. The meetings strengthen the connection between the IEA and its regional members. The meetings are an opportunity for business networking and is a means to find collaborative solutions within the business community. The meetings directly contribute to our communications and public affairs work.
This close connection allows members to engage directly with the IEA to find and develop specific solutions to challenges facing our members on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide a local focal point of contact to members
- Act as an advocate for the southern region
- Act as an advocate for local export needs and requirements
- Provide a local networking platform
Below is a list of upcoming meetings:
- Tuesday 27th October, 2:30–3:30pm
- Tuesday 24th November, 2:30–3:30pm
For more information about the Regional Network Groups or to register your interest to getting involved contact:
Public Affairs and Communications Officer
Tel: 086 142 3310