Notice: IEA Annual General Meeting 2021 | 21 September
Date and Time: 9:15 – 10:15, Tuesday, 21 September 2021
Venue: Virtual Meeting (Microsoft Teams)
In accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Irish Exporters Association (IEA), we hereby give notice that:
The Annual General Meeting of Irish Exporters Association will take place on Tuesday 21st September 2021. Given the current COVID-19 restrictions and in the interest of the health and safety of members the meeting will be held virtually, via Microsoft Teams, at 9:15am.
Members should confirm their intention to attend the Annual General Meeting by 5pm on Friday 10th September 2021 by emailing email@example.com Only registered Members will receive the Microsoft Teams link and be admitted to the meeting.
Members entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting may appoint a proxy (who need not be a member) to attend, speak and vote on their behalf by informing Simon McKeever by email – firstname.lastname@example.org – or by post to the Irish Exporters Association’s registered office (listed below) by 5pm on Friday 17th September 2021. If a member wishes to put himself/herself forward for election to the Council the Nomination form is here The form must be returned to Simon McKeever – email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 20th September 2021.
Members can raise questions or comments during the Annual General Meeting through the Microsoft Teams platform. During the Annual General Meeting, the President may conduct a vote by a show of hands of participating members by way of Microsoft Teams where the President is of the opinion that he can identify the members entitled to vote and verify the content of the voting instructions.
- Reading of the Notice convening the Annual General Meeting
- The Minutes of the 69th Annual General Meeting held on Tuesday, 20 September 2020 for approval
- President’s comments and Presenting of the Report of the Directors
- Presenting the Accounts and Auditors Report for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 to the meeting
- Appointment of Auditors and authorisation by the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- Chief Executive’s Review of 2020
- Economic Update
- Election and Removal of Council Members
- Ratification of all Acts and Decisions of Council since the 69th Annual General Meeting of the Association
- Any other business
By Order of Council
12 August 2021