The IEA Incoterms® 2020 course will teach companies the rules and terminology for the 11 Incoterms as well as provide guidance around contracts for the sale of goods worldwide.
About the course
These predefined commercial terms relate to international commercial law and cover the rules for any mode of transport, sea and inland waterway transport. Companies who attend this course will learn what Incoterms are, their functionality, how and when to use them effectively.
What you will learn
- 11 Incoterms explained and commercial documents
- What incoterm(s) will best suit your company
- How you might save money when selecting your incoterm(s)
- How to mitigate company risk in the event of a problem
Who should attend
- Anyone involved in international trade, importers and exporters
- Business development and legal managers
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Entry level staff who require general awareness in customs
To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 661 2182