The purpose of this 2 hour course is to give drivers an appreciation of the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) in relation to how Pharmaceutical Materials, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients / Products, Medical Devices & Diagnostics should be collected / delivered correctly to ensure full compliance and that quality is assured to patients safety is secure right along the supply chain.
- What is GDP?
- Who is the Irish Medicines Board?
- What is my responsibility as a driver?
- Collections & Deliveries to Customers? Security in Transit
- Transportation & Vehicle Standards
- Documentation requirements
Who is it for?
- Drivers who collect, transport and deliver Pharmaceutical or Medical Products