The first physical event in the IEA Export Series for 2023 took place at Shannon Airport on Wednesday 8th February at 8.30am until 11.00am. This well attended seminar entitled Shannon: Unlocking Your Exporting Potential was launched by Cathal Crowe, TD, Fianna Fail spokesperson for Aviation.
The following speakers presented on the morning:
- Sinéad Murphy, Head of Sustainability, The Shannon Airport Group
- Sinéad Treanor, Hydrogen Lighthouse Manager, ESB
- Russell Vickers, CEO, Future Mobility Campus Ireland (FMCI)
- Conor Molloy, Principal Consultant, AEMS & IST Trainer
- Manjeet Kumar, Director of Procurement & Supply Chain, Aerogen
- David Sadlier, Director of Strategic Development and Quality, Rhenus Logistics Ireland
Our CEO Simon McKeever chaired the seminar.
Click on the presenters’ names to download their presentations.
Thanks to Shannon Airport for hosting the event and to all our speakers for giving their time and expertise to share with the audience. Thanks also to FMCI for giving a tour of their facility to all attendees.
The Export Series programme is sponsored by Rhenus Logistics, Irish Rail Iarnród Éireann, and Fleet Magazine. We would like to thank our sponsors for their ongoing support in supporting these informative presentations.