New Warehousing Strategy and Design
Getting your warehousing strategy, design and operation right creates value in a business – getting it wrong destroys value. Learn about your own warehouse and its capabilities – what you can do to improve efficiency.
Date: Thursday, 28th February 2019
Time: 9.30 am – 5 pm
– Complimentary Parking –
Cost: €549 IEA members / €849 Non members
Book Now: Contact Niamh Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st February
What are the benefits of attending this course?
Upon completion, you will know how to:
- Formulate warehousing strategy aligned with wider business goals
- Develop the framework and specification for warehouse expansion and improvement projects
- Understand the key contributors to capital and operational cost
- Engage in informed conversation with equipment vendors regarding storage and materials handling selection
- Understand the key components of warehouse productivity, measures and benchmark
What is covered?
This course covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Warehousing Strategy
- Module 2: Warehouse Equipment
- Module 3: Warehouse Design
- Module 4: Warehouse Improvement
- Module 5: Project Justification
What differentiates this course from others out there?
- Blends the theoretical and the practical in a very accessible way
- The course is based on 25 years of practical experience in the specification, design and operation of warehouses in manufacturing, distribution and logistics services in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- Multiple anecdotes and real-life examples drawn from experience
Who should attend?
- Business owners and Directors
- Supply Chain and Operations Managers
- Finance and Procurement Managers
- Materials Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Shipping Managers
For help, support or further information, please contact
Niamh Burke on 01 661 2182 or email@example.com
@IrishExporters Join in the conversation #IEAtraining
|Croke Park Stadium, Jones Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3||February 28, 2019||Full Day: 9.30 am - 5 pm|