INCOTERMS® 2020 – Dublin
About the course
The IEA Incoterms® 2020 course will teach companies the rules and terminology for the 11 Incoterms as well as provide guidance around contracts for the sale of goods worldwide. These pre-defined commercial terms relate to international commercial law and cover the rules for any mode of transport, sea and inland waterway transport. Companies who attend this course will learn what Incoterms are, their functionality, how and when to use them effectively.
SMEs can avail of the InterTrade Ireland €2,250 grant for this course, contact Michael Naughton more details.
What you will learn
1) 11 Incoterms explained and commercial documents
2) What Incoterm(s) will best suit your company and product
3) How to choose the right Incoterm rule for your particular trade and contract
4) How to mitigate company risk in the event of a problem
Who should attend
- Anyone involved in international trade, importers and exporters
- Business development and legal managers
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Entry level staff who require general awareness in customs
Venue details will be included in due course.
For help, support or further information, please contact Michael Naughton on 01 642 4176 or email@example.com
|Virtual Classroom||November 25, 2020||Half Day: 9.30 am - 1 pm|
Not a member? Why not Join now