Export Diversification Series
The Export Diversification Series has been designed to train and support Irish businesses in the practical steps and key insights to successfully access new export markets post-Brexit.
This new IEA course has been developed in response to the increasing need for Irish businesses to diversify into new markets post-Brexit. With customs procedures and associated costs now in place for exporting to the UK, and with more direct shipping routes to mainland Europe, Irish businesses are increasingly looking to seek out new markets for their products and to take advantage of Ireland’s global reputation for producing quality goods and produce.
The course consists of:
- 4 X half-day online training workshops led by an industry expert with a track record of success in exporting to over 40 markets. The workshops will also feature guest speakers from key European markets.
- 2 X one-hour mentoring calls where your organisation will be given tailored guidance to help you achieve your strategic diversification goals specific to your product.
- Access to practical tools such as export plans and market gap analysis templates.
- Tailored advice and recommendations on sourcing importers or distributors in your target markets.
The course will be tailored to meet the needs of participating companies and will cover topics such as:
- Key factors to successful diversification and major stumbling blocks to overcome
- Choosing the correct market(s) for your product
- Effective market gap analysis and research strategies
- Guest speakers from key European markets such as France, Germany, Spain
- Designing a winning export plan
- Costing your product for export success
- Branding and marketing your product to new markets
- Route to market and how to source distributors
Who Should attend
- Businesses of any size looking to diversify post-Brexit*
- Food and drink companies
- Manufacturers/producers of retail goods
- Entrepreneurs, marketers and business development managers
*NOTE: This training has been developed for businesses producing retail goods and is not suitable for service providers
|Online||April 13, 2021||4 X Half-Days / 9.30 am to 1 pm|
Not a member? Why not Join now