Rules of Origin and FTAs – May 16th
Using Free Trade Agreements can reduce tax payments resulting in substantial cost savings for businesses. However, complex Rules of Origin must be met, and eligibility to cut taxes must be proven. This course is ideal for businesses wishing to leverage the opportunities from FTAs, keep money in their pocket and trade compliantly. Filled with examples and presented engagingly, this course gets you ready to use FTAs effectively and excited to do so.
Special Discount Price with CILT Skillnet: €150 per person. Click here to book.
IEA Price: Member Rate: €449 Non-Member Rate €649
Date: May 16th
Online: Microsoft Teams (Half-Day)
By the end of the course, you will
- understand and know what are the rules of origin for preferential and non-preferential origin
- be able to identify the correct proofs of origin
- be able to determine and correctly declare the origin of goods, in particular when goods have been processed in several countries
- know what FTAs are available for specific non-EU countries
- know about Binding Origin Information (BOI) decisions, how to apply for one and which authorities are responsible for issuing
- understand the political and economic aspects of rules of origin and harmonisation theories.
Who should attend
- Business development managers
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Entry-level staff who require training in customs
Digital Badge Awards
All trainees who successfully complete the Customs Classification training workshop receive a digital badge award containing verifiable data on the skills or knowledge attained. Digital badges can be shared on social media platforms such as LinkedIn or added to digital CVs or email signatures. After successfully completing a course, you will receive an email containing simple instructions on downloading, sharing, or collecting digital badges.
CUSTOM TRAINING BUNDLE DEALS
|Any two Customs courses||€763||€1,103|
|Any three Customs courses||€1,078||€1,558|
|Any four Customs courses||€1,347||€1,947|
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Niamh Reynolds or Brad Quinn at 01 661 2182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Microsoft Teams||May 16, 2023||9:30 am - 12.30 pm|