Letters of Credit – 18th of April
The Letters of Credit course has been developed to support businesses involved in international trade with third countries outside the EU. A letter of credit is an essential document from a bank that guarantees payment. Understanding the key elements and types of letters of credit and the key responsibilities of the parties involved is vital to ensure payment is received for traded goods.
The Letters of Credit Training supports any business that works with Letter of Credit payment terms, whether they are the opener (buyer) or the recipient (seller)
Price: Member Rate: €449 Non-Member Rate €649
Date: April 18th
Online: Microsoft Teams (Half-Day)
What you will learn
- Definition types and examples of Letters of Credit
- Understanding the parties involved and at what stage they get involved in the Process
- The Letter of Credit Process
- How to open a workable Letter of Credit to expedite payment
- Introduction to UCP 600 & eUCP 2.0
- How Incoterms impact document presentation to Bank
- Bills of Exchange (drafts) and how to issue one.
- How to Action a Letter of Credit on Receipt
Who should attend
- Customs Brokers
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact our Training Department at 01 661 2182 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online - Microsoft Teams
|April 18, 2024
|9.30 am - 1 pm
Not a member? Why not Join now