The IEA Customs Training courses are divided into two training half-days covering the essentials of customs requirements and how they affect your organisation. The training covers the key customs regulations, procedures and documents and the changing customs landscape post-Brexit.
We strongly recommend participants attend both courses (Customs 1 & Customs 2) for a fuller understanding of customs requirements.
What you will learn:
- Customs compliance and advanced customs clearance
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and Incoterms 2020
- Import/Export controls
- Dual use, mutual recognition, managing sanctions and embargoes
Who should attend?
- Business development managers
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Entry level staff who require training in custom
For help, support or further information, please contact
Karen Hennessy on 01 661 2182 or email@example.com
|Online||January 29, 2020||9.30 am - 1 pm|