Completing Customs Declarations Training
The IEA Completing Customs Declarations training workshop covers the practical steps required to submit customs declarations for imports and exports. The course has been designed to provide practical, hands-on training with industry-specific examples. Attendees will be shown examples of completing customs declarations on various platforms. This interactive workshop will have time dedicated to Questions and Answers and the specific issues and challenges faced by attending companies.
What you will learn
- An overview of using TARIC, Classification, Country of Origin and Incoterms® 2020
- The key regulations governing the import and export of goods
- How to complete import and export declarations
- Examples of completing customs declarations for a range of goods including industrial goods and goods of animal origin.
- Transit declarations for imports and exports
- Regulatory requirements including Safety and Security Declarations (SSD)
- Using TRACES for animal-origin goods
- Post-Brexit rules changes and their impact on moving goods between GB, NI and ROI.
Who should attend
- Any staff responsible for completing customs declarations
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Freight forwarders
|Book a Completing Customs Declarations Training course and one colleague from your organisation can join for free.|
For more information or bookings please contact Karen Hennessy or Paul Corbett on 01 661 2182 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Online - WebEx||November 22, 2021||9:30 am - 4 pm (full day)|
Not a member? Why not Join now