Advanced Customs Compliance – December 15th
Customs Compliance, Advanced Customs Clearance and Import/Export Procedures
Learn how to manage your dealings with EU customs more efficiently at our newly structured customs awareness course. This is the second of two sessions, and it is aimed at an intermediate/advanced level. Completing the Introduction to Customs Compliance training is not a prerequisite.
Advanced Customs Compliance training builds on Introduction to Customs Compliance training to provide a more advanced understanding of customs clearance procedures and import and export controls.
Price: Member Rate: €449 Non-Member Rate €649
Date: 15th of December
Online: Microsoft Teams (Half-Day)
What is covered in the course:
- Customs compliance and advanced customs clearance
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and Incoterms 2020
- Import/Export controls
- Dual-use, mutual recognition, managing sanctions and embargoes
Who should attend
- Business development managers
- Logistics, warehouse and shipping managers
- Finance and procurement managers
- Compliance, customs and export sales managers
- Entry-level staff who require training in customs
Digital Badge Awards
All trainees who successfully complete a Customs Training course receive a digital badge award containing verifiable data on the skills or knowledge attained. Digital badges can be shared on social media platforms such as LinkedIn or added to digital CVs or email signatures.
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact our training department at 01 661 2182 or email@example.com
|Online - Microsoft Teams||December 15, 2023||09:30 am - 1 pm|
Not a member? Why not Join now