Customs Awareness Training – Dublin
Learn how to manage your dealings with EU customs more efficiently at our newly structured customs awareness course. This is the first of two sessions and it is aimed at a beginner level. See what is covered and who should attend below.
Date: Wednesday, 28th March 2018
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Santry, Dublin
Cost: €399 IEA members / €599 Non members
Book Now: Contact Niamh Burke at email@example.com
What is covered?
- Learn how to more efficiently manage your dealings with EU customs
- Understand what documents are important to clear goods through EU customs controls
- Learn about EU Union Customs Code and Customs Modernisation, including Customs Centralised Clearance and Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
- Be aware of the consequences of the submissions of inaccurate data to EU customs
- Know how to prepare for a customs audit and what to expect when Revenue request an audit of your business
Who should attend?
- Supply Chain Managers
- Operations Managers
- Freight Forwarders
To book a place or for further information, please contact
Niamh Burke on 01 661 2183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Crowne Plaza, Santry, Dublin||March 28, 2018||Half Day 9:30 am - 1:00 pm|