AEO Workshop Training
This course is targeted at individuals and teams employed by logistics/forwarding companies and global and local manufacturers who need to understand how to obtain and maintain AEO certification in Ireland.
You may be eligible for a grant for this course, please contact Fiona Luciani for more details.
Date: Wednesday, 23rd May 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Northwood, Santry
Cost: €1600 IEA members / €1995 Non members
Book Now: Contact Niamh Burke at email@example.com by 18th May
**Each delegate will receive a full bound set of courses and information.**
What is covered?
- AEO self-assessment, gap analysis and risk assessment; how to go about the planning processes and guidance on completing the self-assessment questionnaire
- Providing businesses with the tools to apply, maintain and develop AEO approval
- Key information relating to the practical impact of being an AEO
- Written procedures and internal processes required by businesses and how to link them into existing quality procedures and checklists
- How to plan and manage your AEO working groups across multiple departments
- The AEO application process
- AEO and the UCC and how this may increase the benefits of being an AEO and the effect of the new law on other authorisations and customs simplifications/procedures
- Maintaining AEO compliance – best practices impact of being an AEO
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for customs, trade, quality and compliance
- Financial Directors and Managers
- Supply Chain and logistics professionals
- Security managers who are responsible for compliance with AEO safety and security
For help, support or further information, please contact
Niamh Burke on 01 661 2183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|May 23, 2018||Full Day: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm|