Supply Chain Webinar
With Jakub Ctvrtnicek, Solution Consultant EMEA, Amber Road
& Nick Ashmore, Chief Executive, Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland
Monday, 18th June 2018
2:00 pm Irish Time
45 min duration
Presentation followed by Q&A
Jakub Ctvrtnicek, Solution Consultant EMEA, Amber Road
Jakub will cover the following questions:
– Have you mastered the orchestration of supply and demand flows?
– For Retailers: is your omnichannel strategy properly in place?
– For Manufacturers: are your plants at the same level of digitalisation – how using your supply chain control tower may maximize visibility benefits?
We will be joined by Nick Ashmore who is Chief Executive of the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI).
Nick will give an overview on the SCBI’s Brexit Loan Scheme which can be used to fund innovation, change or adaptation of the business to mitigate the impact of Brexit. The SBCI Brexit Loan Scheme is offered in partnership with the Department of Business Enterprise and Innovation, the Department of Agriculture Food and the Marine and is supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments.
Nick Ashmore, Chief Executive, Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland
Nick will speak about:
– Background to the scheme
– What the criteria are and who may be eligible
– How long the scheme is available for and its features
– Examples of where an SME may use/apply for the scheme
– How to apply for the scheme, requirements and where to access more information
|June 18, 2018||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|