Supply Chain Seminar (with working groups) Dundalk
- Are you an exporter based in the border counties?
- Are you considering alternatives to your supplier base in your supply chain?
- Have you secured other suppliers should your preferred supplier in the UK not be compatible in a post Brexit Supply Chain Scenario?
- Global mobility staffing issues with staff both sides of the border- have you done scenario planning?
- Have you applied for your EORI number?
- Do you know what Tariff classification your goods fall under, will your product still achieve good margins?
- Date: Thursday, 26th April 2018
- Time: 8:00 – 13:30
- Venue: Carrickdale Hotel, Ravensdale, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org before COB on Tuesday, 24th April at 12 midday.
- Please note: Space limited and allocated on a 1 person per company basis.
Speakers to include:
- Simon Barry, Chief Economist Republic of Ireland, Ulster Bank
- Celine O’Neill, Assistant Principal Officer – Customs Policy Branch, Revenue
- Declan Sinnott, Managing Director, Rhenus Logistics Ireland
- Industry Speakers to be announced shortly
In Association with Dundalk Chamber
|Carrickdale Hotel, Ravensdale, Dundalk, Co. Louth||April 26, 2018||8:00 am - 1:30 pm|