Export Series Webinar – Live Q&A with Revenue
Please register on Webex here. Please allow sufficient time to download the Webex free software before the webinar start.
Speakers to include:
- Declan O’Dalaigh, Head of National Operations and Policy Branch, Customs Division
- Joe McBride, Head of Customs Dublin Airport
- Breda Kennedy, Assistant Principal Authorisations and Reliefs Unit
- Paul Wynne, Assistant Principal for Import and Export Procedures Unit
Date: Thursday 7th May
Time: 2.00 p.m. Irish Time
Duration: 45 min
Format: Presentation followed by Live Q&A
Please send your questions over to email@example.com in advance of the webinar. The Division will answer any customs related queries you may have.
What will be covered:
* New regulations exporting and importing as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak
* Relief from the payment of import duties and VAT for goods imported to combat COVID-19
* Union Customs Code (UCC)
* Automated Import System (AIS) – Going live November 2020
* Revenue supports
**To register click here.**
You can listen to our previous webinars here.
|WebEx - link above||May 7, 2020||14:00|