Webinar | Forecasted Impacts of the Pandemic – managing risks effectively
Kroll COVID-19 Heat Map – Forecasted Impacts of the Pandemic – managing risks effectively
To register please click here
Kroll’s panel of experts from around the world will discuss economic impacts and trends they are seeing across a variety of geographies and sectors. Experts from their Business Intelligence and Investigations practice will share some perspectives from business risk management experts responsible for China, Brazil, Africa and Ireland.
- Kevin Hart, Associate managing Director ,Dublin office
- Violet Ho, Senior managing Director & Head of Greater China, Hong Kong office
- Alexander Booth, Associate Managing Director, London Office
- Fernanda Barroso, Managing Director & Head of Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo office.
- James Barker, Senior Director, Boston Office
- Trading environment overview
- Risks and response
- Disputes over existing contracts
- Visibility into export and import supply chain partners
- Logistics – transport and storage
You can listen to our previous webinars here.
|WebEx - link above||May 27, 2020||12 p.m.|