Export Series Webinar – COVID-19 update from the United States
Please register on Webex here. Please allow sufficient time to download the Webex free software before the webinar starts.
With key note address from H.E. Daniel Mulhall, Ambassador of Ireland to the United States who will provide an overview of the response to COVID-19 and the situation in the United States
Date: Wednesday 6th May
Time: 4.00 p.m. Irish Time
Duration: 90 min
Presentations followed by Q&A
- Overview and lessons learned of the situation in San Francisco and surrounding States: Robert O’Driscoll, Head of Mission, Consulate General of San Francisco
- Overview of the situation in New York and its impacts: Ciaran Madden, Consul General of Ireland, Consulate General of New York
- Overview of supports to business in Ireland: Declan Hughes, Assistant Secretary General, DBEI
- Overview of supports to Irish companies and situation in market: Sean Davis, Regional Director – North America, Enterprise Ireland
- Overview of supports to Food and Drink exporters and situation in market: Henry Horkan, Director North America, Bord Bia
**To register click here.**
You can listen to our previous webinars here.
|WebEx - link above||May 6, 2020||16:00|