Manufacturers Roundtable – Wexford
As an established exporter in the area, we would like to invite you to take part in an exporter’s only regional event. This meeting will focus on “Transport infrastructure and services for exporters in the South-East – how to ship local?”.
- Ger Reynolds, Director of Operations, Becton Dickinson Enniscorthy will share their 2020 plans & beyond: “Improving lives locally and globally”
- Howard Knott, Logistics Consultant will share his knowledge on the opportunities available for exporting from the South-East region
It will also explore and discuss market access issues, the key supply chain and international trade challenges affecting companies doing business internationally from the South East. You will also grow your network and learn from these lively roundtable discussions. The findings will feed into the development of the IEA’s public affairs activity, in particular, policy submissions to government, and ensure that the IEA as an organisation is addressing topics right through the supply chain which are of critical importance to your business.
- Date: Thursday 27th February 2020
- Time: 12:00 – 14:30 with working lunch provided
- Venue: County Wexford Chamber, Hill Street, Wexford
- Please note: Space limited and invitations limited to one per company.
|Wexford Chamber offices||February 27, 2020||12:00 – 14:30|