IEA Export Series Webinar | Data Management In Post Brexit Ireland | 24th November
Join this proactive and informative webinar to help you to plan and prepare your business for Brexit. If you have questions on data policy, data management, the impact Brexit will have on these and your business. What systems are available to you and your business and how to manage the changes. You need to join the IEA and the panel of leading industry specialists, for practical real business advise.
- “Data Centres and their role in the post-Brexit Irish landscape.”
Garry Connolly, President & founder of Host In Ireland
- “Legal Implications of GDPR and Data Management Post- Brexit”
John Magee, Partner DLA Piper & head of data protection, privacy and security, DLA Piper Ireland
- “Brexit: Managing your customs declarations and certifications.”
Patrick Walsh, Business Development Support, SGS TransitNet
- From January 1st, you can expect new customs and excise protocol in and out of the UK, do you have the necessary data management systems in place for these?
- Are you aware of the impact Brexit will have on your data policy, privacy and GDPR policies?
- Have you put in place structures and planned to minimise the impact of these on your business and clients to ensure your customers continue to receive the highest level of protection and service they have come to expect.?
If you have answered NO to any of these questions, then this webinar is for you.
or more information contact Max Henderson at email@example.com
About our Export Series webinars:
These are online recorded webinars which you can register to attend live or listen to the recording at a later stage. Our Export Series webinar will provide key updates on supply chain and market access topics.
|Online- Webex||November 24, 2020||11:00 am|