Export Series Webinar- Focus on Green Supply Chain
Please note that this seminar will now be a webinar due to the current COVID-19 situation. To register please click here.
The IEA Export Series 2020 is built on the success of our Supply Chain and Markets Network initiatives in supporting exporters on trade compliance and accessing overseas markets opportunities. This webinar will focus on Green Supply Chain and the impact of climate change on businesses.
Speakers to include:
- Resource Efficiency in a Circular Economy: James Hogan, Programme Manager, Clean Technology Centre
- The circular economy: turning a manufacturing challenge into an opportunity: Romain Couture, Circular Economy Researcher, Irish Manufacturing Research (IMR)
- Climate related risks and opportunities for your company: Cera Slevin, Managing Director, Climate Matters Ltd
- Green Supply Chain: David Sadlier, Director of Customer Solutions, Rhenus Logistics Ltd.
- A race towards a green supply chain: Howard Knott, Logistics Consultant
In partnership with:
|Webex (see link above)||March 26, 2020||09.30 - 11.00 a.m.|