Export Series Seminar- Focus on UK Market
The IEA Export Series 2020 is built on the success of our Supply Chain and Markets Network initiatives in supporting exporters on trade compliance and accessing overseas markets opportunities. The seminars provides key information to exporters and are a great working opportunity with your peers.
The seminar focus will be on the post Brexit economic opportunities for the UK and Ireland.
Speakers to include:
- Key note from the British Embassy to Ireland
- Paul Savage, Assistant Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Food & the Marine (DAFM)
- Cross-borders challenges: Barry Cullen, Head of Sales, Silver Hill Foods
- Supply Chain implications of Phase 2 of the negotiations: Mark McKeever, Director, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Brexit operational supply chain preparation: David Sadlier, Director of Customer Solutions, Rhenus Logistics Ltd.
- Brexit & Customs Opportunities & Challenges: Akriti Gupta, Public Policy Officer, Chartered Accountants Ireland
Further details will be available shortly.
|The Davenport Hotel||March 11, 2020||8.30 to 11.30 a.m. incl. networking|