Export Industry Awards – Information Seminar
Breakfast Briefing | Friday 6th May
Succeeding in an Increasingly Uncertain World
In Partnership with KPMG and Trinity Business School
This event will cover presentations from past winners and strategic expertise to inform and educate companies as well as provide an opportunity to learn about the Awards application process and how you could be a winner in 2022.
- Learn about ‘Succeeding in an Increasingly Uncertain World’ from KPMG and Trinity Business School, Trinity College Dublin
- Identify the opportunities and challenges for companies when exporting to new markets
- Understand the Export Industry Awards 2022 application process
- Hear from past winners and successful exporters doing business internationally
- Gain access to expertise from a variety of industries and sectors with a Q&A session
- Network with like-minded business people.
The Irish Exporters Association’s Export Industry Awards, in its 20th year, is the premier event for recognising the achievements of Irish exporters, highlighting the exporting companies and the companies who service them who are excelling in their respective sectors and are fundamental to Ireland’s success.
This will be the first Export Industry Awards event in two years and will be a great opportunity to catch up with colleagues and industry experts. This years awards are being run in partnership with KPMG and Trinity Business School. This breakfast briefing will be held in KPMG’s landmark offices in Harbourmaster Place, Dublin 1.
This event is free of charge and open to all. To register, email email@example.com or please click here
|Platform X, KPMG Ireland, Harbourmaster Place||May 6, 2022||8.30am|