- This event has passed.
Postponed – National Export Hub, Galway, ‘Export Networking Breakfast’ – 18th October 2017
October 18, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Unfortunately due to the recent adverse weather conditions and people schedule’s changing, the #IEAHub ‘Export Networking Breakfast’ due to take place in Galway tomorrow has been postponed, until further notice.
A Message from National Export Hub Manager, Brian Murphy
- GDPR will be enforced from May 25th 2018
- Fines for non-compliance begin at 2% of global turnover or €10 million and can reach as high as 4% of global turnover or €20 million.
- GDPR relates to the handling, storing and processing of personal data belonging to EU citizens
- GDPR will have a substantial impact on businesses across the world
- All departments within the organisation must begin preparing for the legislation now in order to be compliant by May 2018.
Topic: “Financing your export journey and business opportunities in the west”
Date: Wednesday, 18th October 2017
Time: 7.30am -10.00am
Venue: Portershed, Eyre Square, Galway City.
- Attend our regional clinics at no cost! Topics include:market entry, strategy, finance, logistics, safe selling and more…. with experts from AIB, ABP, PwC, Euler Hermes and DHL on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Learn about the key opportunities and challenges facing exporting and pre-exporting businesses
- Learn from subject matter experts who will cover each stage of the export journey
- Be part of a select group of exporters to share knowledge and connect
- 1-2-1 meeting with the experts can be arranged
- Are you thinking about exporting for the first time or currently exporting and require support?
- Is your business looking to diversify into new markets?
- Do you require new business contacts?
- Are you an Entrepreneur?
When registering for this event, please add the following in the ‘message’ section:
- What sector do you operate in?
- Are you exporting already?
- any other information such as current markets / target markets etc.
For more information please email email@example.com
***Spaces are limited to 25 at each clinic so register your interest early to avoid disappointment***
Please note preference will be given to exporters
About the National Export HUB
Now in it’s third year, the National Export HUB, an initiative of the Irish Exporters Association and partners: ABP, AIB, DHL, Euler Hermes and PwC in conjunction with the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade and Bord Bia continues to increase the number of Irish Businesses Exporting for the first time, assist Irish Businesses to enter new export markets and to support Irish Exporters to grow their exports in existing markets. For more information on the National Export Hub click here
In collaboration with: