- This event has passed.
Portlaoise Export Knowledge Clinic
February 29, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Attend our regional clinics at no cost! Topics include:market entry, strategy, finance, logistics, safe selling and more…. with experts from AIB, ABP, PwC, Euler Hermes and DHL on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Learn about the key opportunities and challenges facing exporting and pre-exporting businesses
- Learn from subject matter experts who will cover each stage of the export journey
- Be part of a select group of exporters to share knowledge and connect
- 1-2-1 meeting with the experts can be arranged
- Are you thinking about exporting for the first time or currently exporting and require support?
- Is your business looking to diversify into new markets?
- Do you require new business contacts?
- Are you an Entrepreneur?
To register for this event please use the “book now” button below.
Please add the following in the ‘message’ section:
- What sector do you operate in?
- Are you exporting already?
- any other information such as current markets / target markets etc.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Spaces are limited at each clinic and you have been specially invited as you attended our previous Cork event so register your interest early to avoid disappointment***
About the National Export HUB
The National Export HUB was launched in March 2015 by the Irish Exporters Association and partners: ABP, AIB, DHL, Euler Hermes and PwC in conjunction with the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade, Enterprise Ireland and Bord Bia to increase the number of Irish Businesses Exporting for the first time, assist Irish Businesses to enter new export markets and to support Irish Exporters to grow their exports in existing markets.
We will advise all participants well in advance of the clinic regarding time, date and venue.