THE IRISH EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION (IEA) is the independent representative body for all Irish Exporters. It offers a range of practical help and support to Irish exporters under four main pillars.
We are the VOICE OF Irish EXPORTERS. We lead the export agenda by representing member’s concern’s before government and in the media.
We LOBBY GOVERNMENT on issues that matter most to exporters. We facilitate our members with access to senior government officials and we lobby at regional, national and international level.
We represent out members through our four POLICY PILLARS: The war for talent; cost competitiveness; diversification of export marketing; and entrepreneurship. We also contribute to developing national policy through our participation in the Export Trade Council and the Customs Consultative Council.
We help our members to grow their business through training and export development programmes, encouraging them to learn new skills and enhance their overall export knowledge.
- Programmes: National Export Hub, Campaign & Knowledge Programme; Export Industry Awards & Alumni; Supply Chain; Member Meetings
- Training: GDP Champion, Introduction & Driver; Aviation Security; Customs Awareness; Customs Origin; VAT for Exporters; Temperature Controlled Logistics; Introduction to Dual Use Control; Warehouse Strategy Design & Operation; Tailored in-house Course. Our training courses are listed here.
- Thought Leadership: Conference; Supper Club Dinners; Life Sciences Cluster; Manufacturing Group; Ambassador Roundtables; Regional Events; Member Roundtables
Networking & Connectivity
We assist our members to IDENTIFY AND ACCESS NEW MARKETS. We support our members in developing their business overseas, helping them to make in-market connections and to deal with market challenges.
We organise a range of sector and market focused HIGH VALUE EVENTS which provide our members with the opportunity to network with each other. Our flagship Export Industry Awards and President’s Lunch are a mainstay in the IEA event calendar. Other regular events include: regional seminars, supply chain events, life sciences events, publication launches, Ambassador roundtables, Ambassador dinners and many more. We have a full calendar of events at www.irishexporters.ie
Our NATIONAL COUNCIL truly reflects the membership in terms of geographical location, industry and company size. Through the Council’s regional connectivity members can avail of local supports in each province across the country. For more information visit www.irishexporters.ie/who-we-are/council
We provide a range of unique and bespoke solutions to critical as well as general export issues, helping to make our member’s export processes easier.
We uniquely provide IN-MARKET ASSISTANCE through the Irish Embassy network abroad and the diplomatic community based here and through our market Directors, service providers and business multipliers.
Our CONSULAR DEPARTMENT has strong working relationships with the 50+ Embassies and Consulates based in Dublin and London (where Ireland is accredited). We can assist EU and Non EU nationals who have an Irish residency stamp in all areas of travel, including:
- Obtaining business & tourist visas
- Documents for export including GMP compliance
- Pharmaceutical product & manufacturer’s authorisation
- Legalisation of export documents
- Academic certification for legalisation
- Immigration queries
- Expedited visa application
- Translation Services
- Travel advisory
- Certificates of free sales
- Employee immigration assistance