The IEA offers a range of training courses on matters relating to export compliance and best practice.
Our dedicated team will offer solutions to help you to improve your company’s export excellence through a range of classroom based courses including but not limited to:
- Brexit for your Supply Chain
- Customs Awareness
- Warehousing Strategy, Design and Operations Courses
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Courses: GDP Champion, GDP Champion Refresher
- Temperature Controlled Shipping – Methods and Processes
- Food Law and Food Labelling
We also have a range of online training courses available to Irish Life Science Companies such as Customs, Tariff Codes, GDP, Good Packaging Practice, Temperature Controlled Logistics and Anti-Counterfeiting, etc. For information contact Fiona Luciani, IEA Training Manager today or view our upcoming training on the events and training calendar.