February 28 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Getting your warehousing strategy, design and operation right creates value in a business – getting it wrong destroys value. Learn about your own warehouse and its capabilities – what you can do to improve efficiency.
Time: 9.30 am – 5 pm
Venue: Croke Park Stadium, Jones Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 3
– Complimentary Parking –
Cost: €549 IEA members / €849 Non members
Book Now: Contact Niamh Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st FebruaryLunch Provided
What are the benefits of attending this course?
Upon completion, you will know how to:
- Formulate warehousing strategy aligned with wider business goals
- Develop the framework and specification for warehouse expansion and improvement projects
- Understand the key contributors to capital and operational cost
- Engage in informed conversation with equipment vendors regarding storage and materials handling selection
- Understand the key components of warehouse productivity, measures and benchmark
What is covered?
This course covers the following topics:
- Module 1: Warehousing Strategy
- Module 2: Warehouse Equipment
- Module 3: Warehouse Design
- Module 4: Warehouse Improvement
- Module 5: Project Justification
- Blends the theoretical and the practical in a very accessible way
- The course is based on 25 years of practical experience in the specification, design and operation of warehouses in manufacturing, distribution and logistics services in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- Multiple anecdotes and real-life examples drawn from experience
- Business owners and Directors
- Supply Chain and Operations Managers
- Finance and Procurement Managers
- Materials Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Shipping Managers
Patrick Daly is founder and Managing Director of Alba Consulting and helps his clients achieve supply chain excellence to accelerate profitable growth. He has worked with some of the top companies in manufacturing, distribution and logistics services in Europe, Asia and the Americas to achieve dramatic improvements in logistics capabilities and supply chain performance.