Supply Chain Webinar: AEO implementation process and classifications
August 20 @ 2:00 pm - 2:45 pm
IEA Supply Chain Webinar
AEO implementation process and classifications followed by Cyber Security update, with Conor Anderson, Principal, Performance SC and Michelle Garrigan, Cyber & Information Security Programme Manager, Ulster Bank.
Monday, 20th August 2018
2:00 pm Irish Time
45 min duration
Presentation followed by Q&A
To register please click here.
- Definition of the AEO Process
- Who can apply
- The different classifications of AEO
- International recognition of the AEO status
- AEO benefits
- Why are cyber attacks via third party suppliers becoming a real problem for companies?
- How do you identify those suppliers who pose a potential risk to your supply chain?
- What are the practical steps your company can take to reduce cyber risk in the supply chain?
Please allow sufficient time to download the free software in advance.