- This event has passed.
Supply Chain Webinar
April 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
IEA Supply Chain Webinar
– Union Customs Code, Brexit Scenarios & AEO –
Brian Murphy, Head of Trade Services, IEA
2:00 pm Irish Time
45 min duration
Presentations followed by Q&A
– Various Brexit scenarios and the implications for Irish exporters
– How these implications, when combined with the terms recently published by the Commision,
set out a variety of options
– Union Customs Code and Brexit implications in relation to Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
Implications for Irish exporters from the current Brexit scenarios:
1. If the UK remains (somehow) in the single market for certain sectors and
in the customs union
2. If the UK is in the customs union but not the single market
3. If the UK is in neither of above but is in a Free Trade Agreement with the EU similar
to Turkey and Canada
4. If the UK fails to agree a Trade deal and is governed by the WTO rules, and/or
5. If the UK becomes a member of the GPA (the WTO Government Procurement Agreement)
The Union Customs Code and Brexit implications in relation to
the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
– Benefits of AEO post Brexit
– Customs qualifying criteria for AEO
– Authorisation/Application process
– Implementation of UCC and what it means for Irish industry
For more information please click here.
To register please click here
This webinar will be hosted on a WebEx platform.
Please allow sufficient time to download the free software in advance
For further information, please contact
IEA Marketing Executive Marta Marin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6424170.