- This event has passed.
AEO Workshop Training
September 10 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) 1-day Workshop
This course is targeted at individuals and teams employed by logistics/forwarding companies and global and local manufacturers who need to understand how to obtain and maintain AEO certification in Ireland.
Date: Monday, 10th September 2018
Time: 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
Venue: Crowne Plaza, Northwood, Santry, Dublin
Cost: €1600 IEA members / €1995 Non members
Book Now: Contact Fiona Luciani at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st September
What is covered?
2. Providing businesses with the tools to apply, maintain and develop AEO approval
3. Key information relating to the practical impact of being an AEO
4. Written procedures and internal processes required by businesses and how to link them into existing quality procedures and check lists
5. How to plan and manage your AEO working groups across multiple departments
6. The AEO application process
7. AEO and the UCC and how this may increase the benefits of being an AEO and the effect of the new law on other authorisations and customs simplifications/procedures
8. Maintaining AEO compliance – best practices impact of being an AEO
Who should attend?
1. Managers responsible for customs, trade, quality and compliance
2. Financial Directors and Managers
3. Supply Chain and logistics professionals
4. Security managers who are responsible for compliance with AEO safety and security
For help, support or further information, please contact
Fiona Luciani at email@example.com